This system consist of a closed circuit Manufacturing facility from feeding of Sugar / Water Phase to loading the Volumetric Liquid Filling Machine.
The facility consists of:
- Sugar Syrup Vessel
- Online sugar syrup prefilter
- Manufacturing Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Vacuum system for transfer of sugar syrup
- Filter press / Inline Homogeniser
- Product piping
- Control panels
Unique features of the facility:
- The liquid oral manufacturing plant is designed to be operated by one operator and one helper, saving on precious man-power costs.
- Sugar syrup and manufacturing vessels are provided with limpet coils for heating and cooling, designed for internal vacuum to facilitate transfer of sugar directly from stores to sugar syrup vessel.
- Sugar syrup is transferred to manufacturing vessel through online sugar syrup prefilter by vacuum.
- Entry of all propeller agitators are from bottom through a specially designed cartridge mechanical seal with TC/TC seal face.
- The advantage of the bottom propeller agitator over the conventional agitator is that there are no vibrations of shaft, no couplings in the drive assembly, leading to lower maintenance cost for liquid oral manufacturing plant.
- Pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS 316, seamless, internally electropolished with DIN standard unions and silicon Gaskets.
- Manhole of all the vessels are equipped with davit fitting and the cover of the manhole slides instead of being lifted.
Values like current, product temperature are displayed digitally on the electrical control panel. The mechanical seal is equipped with a water circulating system and has a water detection sensor which trips the motor, if the water circulation to the seal is interrupted.
- Capacity: For 600 to 15500 liters
- M.O.C.: AISI S.S. 304 / AISI SS 316 / AISI SS 316L
- Finish: Mirror finish
500 litres to 15000 litres.